Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

AB174
Regular Visitor

Comparing IDs to show who has/hasn't completed training

Hi all,

Apologies if this sort of thing has been asked already i'm still trying to find my way around the forum!. I'm trying to create a report in which shows completed and incompleted training off of a sharepoint online list. My goal is to be able to click on a training module and then have the completed training appear with the names in one column and those who have not completed the training appear next to it in another column (or can be in two tables it isnt a problem either way). 

So far I have these tables connected: 

AB174_0-1680276400678.png

What contains what?:

Training Items contains each type of session that is covered per module.

Module (Training Items) contains the extracted IDs of the training items (as there are multiple per module).

Module is the table that contains the information about each module and also the Training Needs Assessment ID which tells you who needs the training for a specific module.

Training Register contains the session attendees ID's, module ID's and anything else related to the module.

User Information List contains the employee information including their ID's.

If there is anything info that i'm missing please let me know but I really appreciate any help that comes!

(Rough outcome:    

AB174_1-1680277302713.png)

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.