Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IWallis
Helper I
Helper I

Charts created by Charticulator are not having the "Highlight" interaction

Hi all, 
I found that Charticulator is an excellent tool for customizing charts. However, when I created charts using Charticulator, the charts were not changing if I selected "Highlight" as the way of interaction, "Filter" works, but not "Highlight". Is this a limitation of the Charticulator's charts currently? or did I miss something? 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
crau
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue with charticulator charts. Anyone figure this out yet? 

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @IWallis ,

Could you please provide some screenshots to show the problem you are talking about? What kind of visual are you building? Since Charticulator is a custom visual, you might consider contacting the related team for more professional support.

Announcing the new Charticulator visual

Using Charticulator To Conditionally Highlight Bar Chart

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, 

For example below, as you can see both charts in the bottom are the same data, and I used charticulator to chart the left one and power BI chart for the right one

IWallis_0-1658175755203.png

and if I select one of the bars on the top, I can see the chart on the right highlighted the data but the chart on the left is not reacting to the selection. 

IWallis_3-1658175946975.png

But if I use filter, both charts react to that

IWallis_4-1658176114193.png

so I am just wondering if this is a limitation of charticulator's charts?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.