Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

mayfly

Card to show 0 instead of Blank - Using two filters

Hi,

Have a dashboard and trying to avoid it showing (Blank) and want it to put a zero.

The Card has a filter on two different columns from the same table. One is a status - I want to show around 3 of the 8 posibilties.

The second filter is a word in the description column (Text)

I've found a few soltions using DAX but none with the kind of filter I am doing in the card. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mayfly,

I'd like to suggest you add '+0' to your formula to replace blank to zero. (notice: '+0' not works if these blank records did not really exist in your table)

Display zero instead of blank in matrix 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @mayfly ,

Depending on the information you are placing on the card you can make different solutions, however believe that this passes by making a measure and adding a + 0 to the end.

Assuming that you have make the sum of a certain column on your card the measure would be similar to this:

Measure = SUM(Table[Column]) + 0

Then depending on the filter if the information is blank it will return a 0 on your card.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.