Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SGreg
Regular Visitor

Can we set the 'available' colours that appear in the Metrics Statuses dropdowns

Is there a way to set the available colours that appear in the Metrics Statuses dropdowns? I would like a dark red instead of pink for Behind Status and a bright green for On Track instead of mint and a clear yellow instead of cream for At Risk? Is this something that can be set? To be clear, I am not asking how to change the colour for a status from green to pink, I am asking if the green and pink colours that appear for selection can be set to different colours. Our business uses bold bright colours for all our BI reporting and these pale colours are not in line with our standard colour theme. See the before and after images I have pasted here for examples of what is available and what I would like to see.

Currently available colours - pastel colours

SGreg_0-1685061242864.png

Preferred colour selection - bold bright colours

SGreg_1-1685061242869.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SGreg 

Based on my test and research, currently we are not able to customize the available colors that appear in the Metrics Statuses dropdowns. We are not able to select from more colors except the listed colors. You may raise an idea about this requirement at the Ideas forum

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SGreg
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the link @v-jingzhang , I will follow up on that.

v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SGreg 

Based on my test and research, currently we are not able to customize the available colors that appear in the Metrics Statuses dropdowns. We are not able to select from more colors except the listed colors. You may raise an idea about this requirement at the Ideas forum

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.