Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jcastr02
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Calendar icon

I have a date column that is fomatted as such in Power Query as well as I made sure its formatted as a date, but the calendar icon on the fields icon is not there (see image where i highlight ?)  I can use it as a filter and use the between slide bar, but when I use it on the Table, the date hierarchy doesn't work.  Any ideas?

calendar.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@jcastr02 , As long as it dates data type, Icon is not important. If you join a date with the Date of a Date table(Marked as date table), you will not get that icon .

You can try in option and setting -> report -> save twice with Auto time intelligence unchecked and then checked and check for any difference 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@jcastr02 , As long as it dates data type, Icon is not important. If you join a date with the Date of a Date table(Marked as date table), you will not get that icon .

You can try in option and setting -> report -> save twice with Auto time intelligence unchecked and then checked and check for any difference 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.