Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Isidro
Helper IV
Helper IV

Calculation of a sum of values taking into account several criteria.

Hello,

I want to calculate the total of the sum of the various accounts numbers  in the credit, provided that in the same seat is the one o varios accounts in the debit.

I have a table like this:

SUMAR.SI.CONJUNTO.jpgThank you very much and best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @v-huizhn-msft,

I already solved the doubt with calculate and filters. I have made an auxiliary table with the unique values of the accounting accounts and there I calculate the data I need from each of them.

Thank you very much and best regards.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Isidro,

After research, I am still confusing about your requirement? For your example, 520000 and 170000 are in different seat, 520000+170000=690000, how to calculate the total, what's the rule? Could you please list the expected result based on the sample table?

Best Regards,
Angelia

Hi @v-huizhn-msft,

I already solved the doubt with calculate and filters. I have made an auxiliary table with the unique values of the accounting accounts and there I calculate the data I need from each of them.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Hi @Isidro,

Congratulations, you have resolved your issue by yourself. Please mark the right reply as answer. More people will benefit from here.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.