Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Button Help

Hi,

I have a table in my report and when a row is selected it highlights as black and the rest of the table goes to a grey colour.

I’m just wondering if there’s a way (Ideally a button option) that would reset the table to its state showing the entire table. This would need to keep the slicer option that’s selected and not show all.

I’m aware of buttons and bookmarks to clear filters etc. but I didn’t know if there was an option to do this or an alternative way around it?

Thanks in advance

Liam

4 REPLIES 4
JosefPrakljacic
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey @Anonymous,

its hard to understand what you acctually want to achieve would you mind to describe maybe with an example (made in paint :-P)

If you want your bookmarks not changing the slicer settings you need to right-click them and tick-off the data option

2018-07-28_4-53-46.jpg

If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and give it a 'thumbs up'? This will also help others

Have a nice day!

BR,
Josef
Graz - Austria

Anonymous
Not applicable

TableReset1.pngTableReset2.png

I would want it so the end user would be able to resort back to image 2 if they required. I know you can click on the row again to reset but I was hoping for a more obvious option for them. I hope that helps.

Thanks

Liam

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my research, it is not supported yet currently. You can come up a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

BTW, we can click any other blank space of the visual to get the excepted result.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay no problem, thanks for your reply! 

Unfortunately, with the table being quite large there isnt a great deal of blank space to click.

Also, when I launch the dashboard to multiple users that wont be clear for them.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.