Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bug in Page setting - desktop

Hi All,

I am not sure whether you observe this bug related to page settings or not.

Page background image settings replicating in all pages.

To reproduce this issue:

- Create 2 page report

- In one of the page, add page background image (*.jpg/png image) and change "Image fit" to "Fit"

- In second page, add another page background image (*.jpg/png image, you can also use same one as the first page) and change "Image fit" to "Fit"

- Now try to change Page size to custom and give height and width for both pages

- After these steps, in page 1 try to change "Image fit" to "Normal" setting from Page background. The same size will be applied to page 2 also without changing this setting into page 2. This is a bug I found, it should not reflect on other page.

Hope anyone finds some solution on above soon. Also let me know if I am doing something wrong. 

Regards,

Niket Talati

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

We have tested it on local environment(Version: 2.43.4647.541 64-bit (February 2017)), both my colleague and my cannot reproduce this issue. After change "Image fit" to "Normal" setting from Page background, page 2 keep the size as I set in pervious steps.

In your scenario, which version of Power BI desktop are you using? Please try the latest version and check if this issue persists or not.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/desktop/

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-caliao-msft,

Thank you for the response. Yes, I am also using same version as yours only month name is different (it shows June 2017 in mine).

2017-03-02_11-08-44.png

I think I am not clear in my issue description. The "Image fit" setting is not chainging in other pages but the actual image size which shows on canvas its changing (it will be smaller compare to earlier one).

Its difficult to explain in through this blog, can we have a screensharing session, if you are fine?

Thank you,

Niket Talati

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.