Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

matthieu_rsu
Regular Visitor

Block a filter on some visuals

Hello,

I have a dashboard about this and last year problems.

I want to block two visuals so they don't get influenced by the Year. For example if I choose the Year=2021, I don't want these graphs to disappear, I want them to stay the same. They should still be able to be influenced by the week.

matthieu_rsu_0-1681744292237.png

I made a specific measure for each graph :

Coste_2022 = CALCULATE(SUM(Tabla_CNQ_NCR[Coste_CNQ_Total]),FILTER(Tabla_CNQ_NCR,Tabla_CNQ_NCR[CNQ_Año]=2022))
Coste_2023 = CALCULATE(SUM(Tabla_CNQ_NCR[Coste_CNQ_Total]),FILTER(Tabla_CNQ_NCR,Tabla_CNQ_NCR[CNQ_Año]=2023))

What should I do? Create a new table only for those graphs ?

Best regards

5 REPLIES 5
matthieu_rsu
Regular Visitor

Well, it was not a good solution.

Because now the visual is not affected by the Year filter, but it's not affected by any filter from the main page and that is the issue.

matthieu_rsu
Regular Visitor

Ok so here is what I did.
I create a new table : 

Coste_2022 = SUMMARIZE(FILTER(Tabla_CNQ_NCR,Tabla_CNQ_NCR[CNQ_Año]=2022),Tabla_CNQ_NCR[TIPOF],"Total",SUM(Tabla_CNQ_NCR[Coste_CNQ_Total]))

Like this, my visual is not afected by the filter from the main page. If anyone has a better way of doing it, I'm open to suggestions.
matthieu_rsu
Regular Visitor

I don't want them to not interact with some visual, I don't want them to interact with some filters.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I think what you have to do is go to the "format" tab and click on "edit interactions". Here it allows you to enable or disable the interaction between different visual elements.

Guiliam_spa_82_0-1681745543292.png

Anyone has an idea please ? 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.