Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Astargle95
Frequent Visitor

Azure Databricks Connector Error: "Certificate chain is not complete"

Hello,

I am trying to connect my Power BI desktop to Azure Databricks through the Azure Databricks connector. I am able to successfully connect through the Spark connector but if I do that, I am not seeing a way to input a SQL query to only import the data I need out of databricks and I cannot import a whole database out of databricks into Power BI. When connecting through the Azure databricks connector, I keep receiving the following error (Image below). At first I had 3 errors, but then I installed the simba ODBC connector and setup the microsoft.sparkodbc.ini file and added the following configuration within the ini file: [Driver] CheckCertRevocation=0. This removed two of the errors.
Now I am left with this. I do not know what I need to do to "complete the certificate chain". I have also established a connection within my ODBC data sources. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Astargle95_0-1655304750366.png

1 REPLY 1
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Astargle95 ,

It seems that there is still problem about the certificate. Maybe you can also try to trust the CA cert on both machines. If issue still persists, I think you can look for help in PostgreSQL community, to find that what certificates need to be installed/trusted on client machine (Power BI Desktop).

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.