Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ColinH
Frequent Visitor

Area Chart - two related values

Hi,

I have data similar to the below, and we'll call it Product Group

Item - Unit Cost

Lemons  - £10

Oranges - £8

Apples - £5

Limes - £12

Zebras - £200

I'd like to create an area chart that has the sum of all sold Product Group items as a whole, and in the same chart have another entry for everyone in the Product Group except Zebras. Obviously the second line/area would be smaller than the first. I'm sure it's an obvious answer, but I can't think of it. I tried using Groups, but that can only show The group without Zebras and the group with them, but that's not what I'm looking for.

Thanks - this site's been a great help to me!

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ColinH ,

I'd like to create an area chart that has the sum of all sold Product Group items as a whole, and in the same chart have another entry for everyone in the Product Group except Zebras. 

Could you please explain more about this requirement and post the expected result?

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.