Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

EmilyM2019
Helper II
Helper II

Alerts when data doesn't appear to have changed

Hello,

I have a data set that I have build a dashboard for showing customer feedback for a helpdesk service.

The questions the customer is asked request a number rating between 1 - 10. I am only really concerned, or action needs to be taken if a score of 6 or less is received.

Within my report I have a card that is just purely looking for the lowest rating, and I have an alert of that card to flag up to me if the lowest rating is less than 6.

The problem I have is that my data is refreshed regularly with the newest feedback scores and if the new lowest score is the same as the previous lowest score then my alert doesn't work (which does make sense to me because the figure in my card doesn't change), but the problem is I still need to know about it because action needs to be taken.

Can anyone recommend a solution to this? 

Tia, Emily.

1 REPLY 1
jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Could you not configure a measure that, rather than showing the lowest score, counts the number of rows which are six or less filtered by some length of time that's equal to or longer than your refresh schedule?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.