Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Element115
Power Participant
Power Participant

QUESTION::PIPELINE OUTPUT::BLANK

ISSUE:

Run a Stored procedure --> If Condition.

Pipeline output remains blank even though run is successful. Can neither see the Stored procedure nor  the If-Condition outputs.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 004530.jpg

Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WTF???  When everything + Inactive is selected, the whole pane remains blank!!  Makes no sense.  It should only show what is selected, so show all the other events and if no inactive, then show no inactive but not show nothing.  If you are telling me this is not a GUI bug, I got a bridge in Baltimore real cheap to sell you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Element115 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

It appears to be an intermittent issue with the data pipeline run. To ensure reliable data processing, I recommend you to attempt the activity again after a brief period. If the issue still persists as a temporary solution would be to implement a filter excluding the "Inactive" status. This will allow for the complete output to be displayed.

vcboorlamsft_0-1712747822977.png

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

WTF???  When everything + Inactive is selected, the whole pane remains blank!!  Makes no sense.  It should only show what is selected, so show all the other events and if no inactive, then show no inactive but not show nothing.  If you are telling me this is not a GUI bug, I got a bridge in Baltimore real cheap to sell you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.