Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lucianomagalhae

Load local and incremental files

I want to create a pipeline where I need to upload some CSV files to a lakehouse. After the first load, only new files that are in the folder should be uploaded. At the moment I have some limitations because my files are local and I did not find the option to read from a folder with a pipeline. Is there any way to do this in Fabric?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ajarora
Employee
Employee

Pipelines dont support connecting to data onpremise or on your local machines. Currently the data must be available on cloud, in one of the supported data stores (like azure blob or adls gen2 etc)

You can setup azcopy process on your desktop to upload this incremental data to an azure blob (check azcopy sync). And then load it into LH using pipelines copy activity.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ajarora
Employee
Employee

Pipelines dont support connecting to data onpremise or on your local machines. Currently the data must be available on cloud, in one of the supported data stores (like azure blob or adls gen2 etc)

You can setup azcopy process on your desktop to upload this incremental data to an azure blob (check azcopy sync). And then load it into LH using pipelines copy activity.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors