Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ce87
Helper I
Helper I

Can't Create Data Pipeline

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Can't seem to create Data Pipelines any more. I just get an empty error message when I hit create.

ce87_0-1692195814283.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ce87
Helper I
Helper I

Looks like this was some kind of transient issue. I had no problems creating Pipelines before yesterday morning, as of this morning it is working again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ce87
Helper I
Helper I

Looks like this was some kind of transient issue. I had no problems creating Pipelines before yesterday morning, as of this morning it is working again.

ajarora
Employee
Employee

Are you able to create other artifacts ?

Can you check whats the error in browser console that can be opened by pressing F12 -> going to "Network", and checking the response. 

HimanshuS-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @
Thanks for using the Fabric community.
I see that the pipeline name is pipeline1 , I just wanted to check if you were able to create the pipeline belore under the same sunscription ?
If the answer is "Yes" , please create a support ticket with Microsoft and someone will work with you on the issue .
Thanks
HImanshu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.