Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

rceslinski
Frequent Visitor

Availability of SAP ECC connector on Fabric

Hello community!

Are there any news on the availability of the SAP ECC connector on Fabric?

Thanks!

Ricardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @rceslinski ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved? Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rceslinski - Thanks for using Fabric Community,

I have reached the internal team for any release information. I will update you once I hear from them.

Appreciate your patience.

Hi @rceslinski ,

Currently there is no SAP ECC connector available in MS Fabric.
But we can expect them in upcoming release of MS Fabric, as it is already on internal roadmap.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for your response. I was hoping for something more specific, like dates or a roadmap.

We are about to commit significant effort on a Fabric POC but need more clarity on the SAP integration.

Thank you!

Hi @rceslinski ,

SAP ECC connector is already on internal roadmap. We don't have a specific ETA to share at this moment.

Appreciate if you could share the feedback on our feedback channel. Which would be open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows our product teams to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and gives insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Hi @rceslinski ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved? Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Hi @rceslinski ,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.