Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Krijgerss21
Helper II
Helper II

help with avarage per etappe per office

hello i need some help with a average formula 

i have a data sheet that looks like this:

ETAPPE               OFFICE                Naam                         Punten

1                         Zwolle                       Roy                            30

1                         Deventer                   Wouter                      25

1                         Zwolle                       Roy                                26

1                         Zwolle                        Petro                         28

1                         Deventer                   Wouter                        24

1                         Deventer                    Ivo                             20

ETC                      ETC                             ETC                        ETC

So i need a average per Office of the punten that i can use a slicer with the etappes i placed a screenshot of dashboard that you can see how i want to use it.
so in the tabel that has a red line i want the punten to be a avarage of the total points from  that office so if zwolle has 2 people and score 90 points in etappe 1 the avarage must be 45 points in etappe 1 etc etc

Krijgerss21_0-1687525663651.png

Krijgerss21_1-1687525918390.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Krijgerss21 ,

Please try to create a measure with below dax formual:

Avg Per Eta and Office =
CALCULATE (
    AVERAGEX ( 'Table', [Punten] ),
    ALLEXCEPT ( 'Table', 'Table'[ETAPPE], 'Table'[OFFICE] )
)

Animation07.gif

Please refer the attached .pbix file.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

a office can have  multiple people i my test data every office has 1 person but in the real data every office has multiple people i have used your solution but it doesnt work for me i need  the total points of a etappen divided by people that work on that office so for example the are working 5 people @ zwolle and those 5 score 20ppoints each there score is 100 for that etappe and those 100 points must be divede by those 5 people 

Hi @Krijgerss21 ,

I'm a little confused about your needs, Could you please explain them further? It would be good to provide a screenshot of the results you are expecting and desensitized example data.

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu

its about the tour de france it has 21 etappes and we are doing a poule about it every person choose 20 players to form a team and on their team they score points on where they finished

for example 

etappe        office         person       team                      points

1                  zwolle       roy              renner 1               20

1                  Zwolle       roy               renner 2             15

1                  Zwolle        roy               renner 3             10

1                 Zwolle          Petro         renner 1              15

1                 Zwolle           petro        renner 2                20

etc               etc                 etc            etc                        etc

so i have multiple people on 1 office but i also have multiple office and 21 etappes where people can make points so i need a total points of the office per etappe and then divided by the persons on that office so i can have a table with a rankx formula based on theri avarage score 

Krijgerss21_0-1687766031505.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors