Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Aksh_12345
Regular Visitor

Unable to get the count of parents whose child are all compliant using DAX

I am stuck in a problem for last two days. Actually I have a table in which I have few companies and their parent companies. Apart from this I have another table in which I have few parameters. So these are two dimensional tables and I have a fact table in which I have the information of each company and their complaints status for the parameters. Now I had two requirements,

1. I wanted to have The count of the company's which are Compliant for all the available parameters and I have created a measure for that Which is working completely fine.

2. I want to see the count of parent companies For which all the childs are complaint against every parameter that is available in the dim table. This measure is somehow not working properly.

I am attaching a Power BI file for your reference. Please help me.

Link- Download 

Let me know if there is any confusion

PS-- this was not a relationship problem, because I had the relationship created between the dim and fact tables but removed it for some testing and trying out few logics.

2 REPLIES 2
Aksh_12345
Regular Visitor

Hi @ThxAlot ,

Thanks a lot for your response. I can't use NC in my condition, ecause in actual data, I cant use NC entries as a criteria because there are some scenarios where we have C and NC both records present for same company, same parameter and same period and then we are considering it as C for that comapny for that parameter for that period. I hope I haven't made it confusing 😅. Thanks in advance

ThxAlot
Super User
Super User

ThxAlot_0-1714677971667.png

Expertise = List.Accumulate(

{Days as from Today},

{Skills and Knowledge},

(Current, Everyday) => Current & Day.LeanAndPractise(Everyday)

)

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors