Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dferry
Helper I
Helper I

Summarize Work Orders to show one total for one work order

I have a table with numerous work orders.  I want to create a measure using DAX to sum each work order so the results just show one work order  with a total.  The columns are Work Order, Date, quantity used and sell.  If a work order is listed more than once it is because it lists a line for each line  item.  So if there were five different parts it would have five lines listed for each part with the quantity used and the sell of each.  Some work orders will only have one line if only one part was used.  If i was doing in a pivot table it summarizes each individual work order with a total.  The screen shot only shows a few of the columns.

Thanks,

Dougworkorders_totals.jpg

1 REPLY 1
technolog
Super User
Super User

Can you please tell me if the problem is still relevant? If you managed to solve it in some way, please write here how you solved this problem. Then it will be possible to mark this problem as solved.

If not, it may make sense to ask the question again, thus confirming the relevance of this problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.