Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Solle
Helper III
Helper III

Sum multiple rows based on condition

Hi All, 

I am about to generate a report and in this report I have a slicer illustrated in the below pivottable allowing one to select a data. I have generated some sample data below:

Solle_1-1649665398324.png

What I need in powerBI is to sum the InstrumentSecurityID's (ISIN) that are on Repo (portfolioNbr 156) in either portfolio 110 or 120 depending on whether the ISIN is present in portfolio 110 og 120. Please be aware that the same ISIN might be present in other portfolio i.e. Portfolio 150. 

Furthermore the ISIN's that are on Repo one month might be different the next month, so the sum should loop through and sum if it is present in either portfolio 110 or 120. 

I have created the needed layout below, with a slicer for data. Please be aware that it is not absolut necessary that it says 0 in "new holding value" as per below. 

Solle_0-1649665219491.pngSolle_2-1649666459568.png

I hope that someone is able to help me perform the above in PowerBI I have tried several things and are not able to come up with a solution, as I am a new user. 

Best Regards,
Solle

1 REPLY 1
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Solle 

Could you provide your pbix file (removing sensitive information), it will help me better understand your data model .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors