Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

pkiran
Frequent Visitor

Repeat the same value in a table visual for a selection made in the slicer

Hi,

I am trying to get the same value for a selected measure(say Avg_Heart_Rate) for all the rows in the table visual for a selection made in the slicer (containing the customer names).. But I keep getting multiple values and not a single value for the one customer selected. I would like to then use this to get the delta b/n the two values.

The measures used are-Switch_Measur(to get the values for all the names for a single selected measure in the slicer above) and tab_db(to get the same value for all the rows in the table by picking a name from the slicer next to the table)

The link for the PBI file is as below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1apCLPQ5Kx9HrfmNww82dOa0Ek-wypoGx/view?usp=sharing 

Thanks...

3 REPLIES 3
Gengar
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @pkiran ,

Can you provide a simple sample about the result you want?
Sorry, I don't really understand from your description.

Kind regards,

Gengar

pkiran
Frequent Visitor

Hi Gengar,

PFB the sample requirement:

calories.jpg

pkiran
Frequent Visitor

Hi Gengar,

Kindly ignore the question as I was able to find a solution for the same....thanks for your attention...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.