Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AjithPrasath
Resolver II
Resolver II

Need a measure for the logic stated

Hi Everyone,

I have Sprint number column, offshore billable hours(measure) column . I also have constant offshore approved sow(lets say for ex: 11516). I have to create the new measure Remaining hours for calculating as per the below logic:

1. For first sprint alone(Ex: sprint0) I have to subtract offshore approved sow- offshore billable hours for Remaining hours.

2. From next sprint I have to subtract the previous value of the remaining hours  and offshore billable hours of the current row

lets say  offshore approved sow=100. The logic will be like below:

Sprint NumberOffshore Billable hoursRemaining hours
01090(100-10)
12070(90-20)
23040(70-30)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Remaining Hours=sow-calculate(sum(table[offshore billable]),table[sprint number]<=max(table[sprint number]),all(table[sprint]))

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AjithPrasath
Resolver II
Resolver II

@wdx223_Daniel  thank you for the timely help!!!

AjithPrasath
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @wdx223_Daniel ,

When I tried to implement the above code, it is have small logic issue. For every sprint it is subtracting from the sow. But I need only for first sprint  to implement this logic. from nxt sprint I need to subtract from the previous remaining hr value. Please find the ss below with the above code logic:

AjithPrasath_0-1682492275732.png

For ex: sprint2==>I need 11324-832=10492 like this

sprint3==> 10492-249=10243 

Remaining Hours=sow-calculate(sum(table[offshore billable]),table[sprint number]<=max(table[sprint number]),all(table[sprint]))

wdx223_Daniel
Super User
Super User

Remaining Hours=sow-calculate(sum(table[offshore billable]),table[sprint number]<=max(table[sprint number]))

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.