Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mll92
Frequent Visitor

Measure to calculate earliest change date per value

I am creating a dashboard on a Dataverse table, and therefore cannot make many transformations. I also need the table to be live with automatic refreshes, so I cannot use additional tables (imported or virtual).

What I need to do is create a measure to show the day, hour, & time difference between the last refresh time and the last time a value changed. For example, in the table below, I need the last update time to show 1/31/2022 at 9:00 a.m., because that is the last time the "value" changed, and I need to calculate the time difference between 1/31/2022 at 9:00 a.m. and the last refresh time. I also have various "programs", so I need the calculation to account for the last time the value for that specific program was changed.

I currently have measures to show the difference between the last update (which in this case would be 1/31/2023 at 12:00 p.m. and the last refresh time, but now I need to calculate based on the time at the last value change. However, my other measure for "Notes" still needs to return the most recent note (!!!). Any suggestions?

ProgramValueDate/TimeNotes
Microsoft41/30/2023 8:05 a.m.🙂
Microsoft51/31/2023 9:00 a.m.😞
Microsoft51/31/2023 12:00 p.m.!!!
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors