Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arun3039
Frequent Visitor

How to display one table input to other table output.

I have a Db like Ticket reservation, from that i want to display (Table Visual) all the details of the users who booked tickets &  confirmed Tickets using confirmation_Id. In other Table Visual i want to display only details of the perticular user(How many persons are travelling with that confirmation_Id) who booked tickets.

If i select or click confirmation_id in first table visual, i should get all his details in second visual table.(eg family is going for vacation, Booked tickets with his name, & need to display details of others in other table)

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@arun3039 , If the tables are already connected, then that should filter the other visual

Otherwise have measures like this of use in the visual level filter 

Meausre =

var _booking = values(booking[ID])

return

calculate(count(Reservation[ID]), filter(Reservation, Reservation[booking_id] in _booking) )

If this does not help
Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Sample Data like this 

Booking_IdNameCategoryAdultsChildInfantDateTotal Amount
1ABCZZ11010/7/2022200
2DEFSS20110/7/2022300
3EHGHG30010/7/2022300
4CCCIT10010/7/2022200
5DDDZZ20010/7/2022200

If he select Id 1 below table should display like this - 1 adult details & 1  child Details

Booking_IdNameDateServiceQuantity
1ABC10/7/2022Breakfast1
1XYZ10/7/2022Dinner2

Hi @arun3039 ,

The sample data you shared is not clear enough.
I didn't see the confirmation_Id you mentioned above and does the same booking id mean they are family?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.