Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Forecast Report

Hello Everyone.

I've been trying to build a forecast report for the last few days and I'm very close to finishing it, but I have a few things I can't solve, and I'd really appreciate your help.

How to round a percentage by using a measure in dax ?
I am using this measure to calcuate percentage diffrence beetween two numbers:

Growth Rate WPS % = DIVIDE([Parts R12 2022], [Parts R12 2021]) - 1 + ([Parts]) and receives the result 10,3 %. How to change this measure to get result - 11 %

For some values I have prepared a special filter ( green slicer ), which I can manually increase or decrease the values using the scale %, but the better idea will be to use a slicer with option to move a range from the left to right. A created a table which allow me to only this green slicer how modify my tabel to have possibilty to move slicer from the right to left

piotrgrendus87_1-1663430835971.png

piotrgrendus87_0-1663430529039.png

On the main dashboard I have values, each of these values is a separate measure. Is there a method of creating a filter based on measures that allows you to temporarily exclude all measures from a given row so that these results are not counted for the entire projection

piotrgrendus87_2-1663431069470.png

And after excluding these measures, they will no longer be included in the average values

piotrgrendus87_5-1663431182966.png

Currently, I use the simplest method to calculate the average and I think that in the case of this filter some modification of the code will be required

Average = ([xxx] + [xxx] + [xxx] + [xxx] + [xxx]) / 5

I'd be very grateful for your help.
Best regards, Piotr.

1 REPLY 1
daXtreme
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.