Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

carlovsky
Helper II
Helper II

DAX | Two slicers aren't working in my PBI Table

Hello guys,

I'm facing some difficulties with my PBI. There are two slicers that are not working: Fullfilment and PO Type

Product table has three calculated columns : Stock Max Date, days available stock and average items sold and is connected

to stock(1-Many) and Sales(1-Many). Sales and Stock aren't directly connected.

I have a table with two slicers: Fullfilment Type and PO Type

The table has two features: Country Code and  Items sold.

Whenever i filter by Fullfilment Type and PO type, it doesn't matter, the values won't change.

Do you have any tips for this issue?

Attached you can find excel file with the tables and relationship between them

FILE With the settings 

Thanks a lot

Diego

4 REPLIES 4
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @carlovsky 

Can you provide a simple PBIX file for testing? I can't restore the data for testing because I don't know the format of the fields in your table. You can provide some of the test data according to your needs, and sensitive data can be removed in advance. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-zhangti 

Here it is, there are not all connections but I believe the enough to see whats going on. Basically if I change on my slicer settings the PO type and fulfillment I cannot see changes on the table.

Sample 

Thanks

Diego

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@carlovsky , if Fulfillment Type and PO Type belong to product table it should filter unless interaction or measure stops it

The fact that i'm using calculated columns in product table could be the reason behind it ? And if yes, i have to pass them inside a measurr variable ?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors