Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Muthuvel
Frequent Visitor

DAX ISSUE

Hi Everyone

I am struggling to create one dax measure. because am having two date range in same table but i need to show on that same date range to applicable on single measure. i tried more times but i can't do that. if i select a date range that is apply on TXN_DATE & REQUEST_TIME ALSO. Please sort me out. 

Muthuvel_0-1632159095487.png

Best Regards,
Muthuvel S

4 REPLIES 4
VahidDM
Super User
Super User

Hi @Muthuvel 

I could not get your request well. Do you want to have a new Column based on those two existed columns?

Can you add more details?

Appreciate your Kudos✌️!!

Hi @VahidDM 

i need to create one measure (sum of redeemed product count ). when i select date range of 29-08-2021 to 30-08-2021. it will be apply on two date columns. that is my requirement. if anything required please let me know 
it 

can you share your data in the table format here? copy paste that to excel and then past that here?

You need to add a Calendar|Date table and use that in slicer to select a period of time, then you need to calculate the sum based on the 1st date column and after that 2nd date column.

can you share your data in the table format here? copy paste that to excel and then past that here?

Appreciate your Kudos 🙏!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors