Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Volvo_Chang
Helper I
Helper I

Create a measure based on the most recent supplier qoh + next week forecast production - baseline

Hello Power BI community,

So my data is as below:

I like to take the most recent supplier invneoty QOH on weekending index 52 which is my most recent inventory position + next week forecasted production - next week baseline. Note, there is no value of supplier inventory QOH past weekending index 52 but row 53 will be based on the calculation above. row 54 will be based on the new value of the row 53 supplier inventory qoh + row 54 forecast production - row 54 baseline and so for.

Volvo_Chang_0-1714599128234.png

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-jianpeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Volvo_Chang 

In Power BI, I don't currently have the impression that multiple columns are supported for iterative calculations with results.

Your next QOH value depends on the calculated value of the previous row, and also depends on the bank's forecast value as well as the benchmark value. This is difficult to do in Power BI's calculate engine.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

If it does not help, please provide more details with your desired output and pbix file without privacy information (or some sample data) .

Best Regards

Jianpeng Li

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors