Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sriramk
Helper I
Helper I

Column specific color scaling in Matrix table

Hi Experts!

I am trying to colour scale based on values. When I apply conditional formatting, it is applying on the whole of the values in the Matrix table. Looking for a solution which applies colour scaling based on column specific values. Sample data can be seen in image below for understanding. Thank you for your support in advance!

Result of work done(not an expected result):

sriramk_0-1670314270057.png

Desired result:

sriramk_1-1670314319421.png

4 REPLIES 4
Samarth_18
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @sriramk ,

YOu could refer to below articlehttps://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-conditional-table-formatting 

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

Thank you. I tried this but somehow I am missing.

Could you please explain the issue or share the PBIX file after removing sensitive data?

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

Hi, My desired result should be colour scaled on percentage of "column total (%CT) of Average of Yield Capacity"(instead of only "Yield Capacity").

For example: "Prod18" & "Prod39" are also performing good with their own capacity similar to other Prod's but colour scale shows complete red color. 

PBIX file is available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BMTfEw485QsAdUvMM9Y5mqhQQ1gIt_0Y/view?usp=sharing . 

Thanks for your solution in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors