Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

I want to Organize My Microsoft Power BI Custom Visualization

I would like to be able to organize all my custom visualizations within Power BI.  I am not sure how I would accomplish this but I would suggest being able to create folders, create groups, or having a customized view.

Is there anything like this currently being worked on?  If so please let me know how / where to get this functionality for Power BI.

Thanks, 

Kyle   

Comments
v-viig
Community Champion

Hi Kyle,

I'm not sure that get the requirement well.

Are you asking for developing new custom visisuals or are you developing your own custom visuals?

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ignat, The ability to create a custom layout within the Visualization PaneThe ability to create a custom layout within the Visualization Pane

I don't think I would consider it building or developing a custom visual.  I would like to be able to customize the Visualization panel so that I can group similar visuals together and create some sort of organization to my Visualizations.  For example, to be able to put all bar charts in a section, all line charts in another section, and so forth.  Please see the attached screenshot.

Thank you, 

Kyle 

v-viig
Community Champion

Thank you for the clarification.

Since this feature is related to all Power BI visuals (core and custom) we would recommend that you should create another idea here.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com