Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

zain12

"Unable to log in; redirected to the registration process."

"Whenever I attempt to log in, I am consistently redirected to the registration page. Prior to that, I'm required to enter my email and password, complete the authenticator process, but then it leads me to the registration page instead of logging in.

I'm in need of assistance since I'm currently unable to access my own account (bdeleur). Logging into Power BI works smoothly, but it's only the community platform that's presenting an issue. my website name is kindly contact on this website yardgearsguide.com

1 REPLY 1
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @zain12,

Thank you for reaching out.  Please try clearing your cache.  Please respond here if that resolved your issue.

If you still have trouble, please complete a Fabric Community Support Form found at aka.ms/FabricCommSupport and we will see what we can do to help.  

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors