Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please Advice

Hi Leaders and Readers

I am learning and I get help here but now a days, when I post, I pray that a particular guy who post reply which has no explanation some random code he thinks works, no reply and moves on .. but he denied me an opportunity to get help as no one is ready to answer even though I send reply pleading help.  

I have 4 questions I could have get help but no other person helps me because this guy responded. Please advice. 

3 REPLIES 3
Plastichunches

Hi community!

I have 2 tables, the first table has LEADS with a creation date field and the second table has CUTOMER with a conversion date field.

I need to create a new field in the LEADS table of type date that includes all the values ​​of the Date-creation field and in case there are null values, look for the date-convertion field in the CUSTOMER table and paste it in the new field of the LEADS table

View the example, could you help me please

Hello @Plastichunches,

Thank you for reaching out and posting in the community!

The Community Feedback board is where all the community related suggestions are answered. Please post your question in the Desktop board (Link: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/bd-p/power-bi-designer) to get visibility and responses by subject experts. 

Thank you again, for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@Anonymous  - Thank you for reaching out here in the community feedback board, I have sent you a pm in the community.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors