Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gangula
Advocate II
Advocate II

Community: Sign In with Different User

I have a personal Gmail account which is my current community account. I have created an organizational account using this recently. 

I also have another mail id from the company that I work for. I use this account to create a google account and use the chrome browser using that account. So whenever I sign-in to "community.powerbi.com" in chrome using my company account, it automatically asks me to sign-in using my company account. There no option to sign in using another account. 

I have found a thread for a similar issue. But I did not understand the conversation.

6 REPLIES 6
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@Gangula,

I am the new Community Manager for Power BI.  Thank you for your question.  I sent you a private message that will hopefully help!

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Hello @Natalie_iTalent  - Sorry for posting in a old thread. But I started facing the similar issue. I use my personal gmail account to post any questions in Facric Community. But all of a sudden, whenever I click on "Sign in", it is taking my companys email by default. I have to use Incognito mode to connect with my personal email. I don't find an option to login with my personal user other than using Incognito mode. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Phani

Hello @PSivapuram,

Can you please check to make sure that you are signed into your personal email address account in your browser?

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Hello @Natalie_iTalent - yes. I logged in using my personal email address in the browser. But that didn't help.

Thanks,

Phani

Hello @PSivapuram,

Thank you for the information. Let me do some additional investigation and get back with you.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

NickolajJessen
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Opening an Inkognito gives me the opportunity to log in manually when pressing the "Log in with organizational accont"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors