Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
AntrikshSharma
Community Champion
Community Champion

Context transition -  one of the most complex topics to understand and master but have you ever wondered, what actually happens behind the scenes? To be honest at least for me the behind the scene stuff is much more clear and easy to understand and here is why.

7.png

Read more...

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

This is blog about import JSON files from multiple URLs into Power BI Desktop and Dataflow.

Read more...

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

The article is about how to convert multiple formatted forms to line-by-line data details.

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Last year was an amazing year for us, seeing how more people became involved (and developed their skills in the process) in our Power BI Challenges. This year, we’re starting the fun with a challenge about COVID-19 reporting.

Picture1.png

Read more...

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Today in this blog we will talk about scheduling the data exports from Power BI. I have recently come across a requirement where I need to send regular data exports of a dataset from one of my Power BI report. It is quite easy to just export this dataset from Power BI Desktop file itself by copying the data table or by exporting it to a csv file. But this exporting task becomes quite cumbersome when it is required every now and then on a regular basis. So, I tried to come up with a way to create an automated scheduled process for this task. I am sure there will be other ways as well to perform this similar task but let us see how we can achieve this using a simple R/Python script. In this article we will also see the steps to install an On-premises Gateway (personal mode) for setting by the scheduled refresh for the dataset.

Read more...

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

This is a blog about how to get dataset list with PowerShell

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.