Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Don_Jaiba

power bi service - Sensitivity levels

Greetings, i was wondering if any of you can help me out about the sensitivity levels in power bi service, i can't find the option because each time that i google it they tell me where is it but i think that power bi service has been updated and due this the option was changed as well.

This is a picture of the course that i am taking about where is the option inthe course that i'm taking

This is  how the course that i'm taking tells me where the location is, but in my power bi service is not thereThis is how the course that i'm taking tells me where the location is, but in my power bi service is not thereAs you can see, the option only goes to '''dashboard the flow'' 'unlike the other picture.As you can see, the option only goes to '''dashboard the flow'' 'unlike the other picture.

It would be great if any of you can guide me out about this. I'm such a newbie in power bi so, don't know as much as i would like right now. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @Don_Jaiba ,

it needs to be enabled from the tenant settings by the tenant global admin.

check this out https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/enterprise/service-security-enable-data-sensitivity-label...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

Hi @Don_Jaiba ,

As @Idrissshatila 's said, It needs to be enabled from the tenant settings by the tenant global admin.

As for your new question, there's no "tenant option" in admin on the admin portal:

To access the admin portal you need a Fabric license. The admin portal can be accessed by admins with the following roles:

• Global administrator

• Power Platform administrator

• Fabric administrator

If you're not in one of these roles, you only see Capacity settings in the admin portal.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Fabric Community

If it does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Don_Jaiba

Hello, thanks for answering the question, i have followed the steps on the website but i have a new issue

there's no "tenant option" in admin on the admin portal

Don_Jaiba_0-1711023715084.png

i see youtube videos but when they go to admin settings, there are ton options, in my case there are only 3

Hi @Don_Jaiba ,

As @Idrissshatila 's said, It needs to be enabled from the tenant settings by the tenant global admin.

As for your new question, there's no "tenant option" in admin on the admin portal:

To access the admin portal you need a Fabric license. The admin portal can be accessed by admins with the following roles:

• Global administrator

• Power Platform administrator

• Fabric administrator

If you're not in one of these roles, you only see Capacity settings in the admin portal.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Fabric Community

If it does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @Don_Jaiba ,

it needs to be enabled from the tenant settings by the tenant global admin.

check this out https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/enterprise/service-security-enable-data-sensitivity-label...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors