Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

awlacey

We encountered an error during evaluation. Access to this resource from your network was denied

I have about 8 data flows I've managed for about 4 months. I've been able to edit them without any issues since I created them. When creating new datasets, I will typically reduce the amount of data in the data flow to avoid overloading the PBIX file with too much data and slowing down the file. I did this today without issue, but now that I'm done with my PBIX file, I need to restore the amount of data in the data flow. I have done this multiple times in the past without problems. When I attempted to edit the tables again this afternoon, I got this error:

awlacey_0-1713909158618.png

The only change I made to the query was change it from a select top 100 * to a select *. Nothing else about the server or database changed. As far as I'm aware, my access in our workspace hasn't changed and nothing about our organization network has changed. I'm able to refresh the data flows without issue, I just can't edit the tables. Has anyone seen this error before, and if so, how do you fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In our case, we reported it to Microsoft, they acknowledged there was a bug and they fixed it within a couple of days.  The issue for us appeared specific to gov cloud though.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
hoosierbiuser
Regular Visitor

Were you able to find a solution? I am experiencing the same issue on a handful of my dataflows. 

I had also reached out to my organization IT regarding the issue and what they are learning is that it has to do with Power Query Editor Online. It may or may not be related to a data gateway update that was pushed out globally earlier this month. I'm not sure if Microsoft has a fix or if your organization IT must fix internally.

No. I'm also unable to create new data flows or adjust the current ones, let alone refresh them. There are three errors basically:

When trying to setup any type of connection --

Something went wrong while loading required resources. Please try refreshing the page or come back later to try again. (APIs: connectionsInScope)

When trying to update the credentials on any type of connection --
ApiResponseError: ApiRequest load failed with status 500
    at p.handleLoadEvent (https://gov.powerquery.microsoft.us/MashupEditor/scripts/p.h.a.2d785a6c0ce8981f64a7.bundle.js:2:3425...
https://gov.powerquery.microsoft.us/MashupEditor/scripts/p.h.a.2d785a6c0ce8981f64a7.bundle.js:2:3558...

When trying to update a data flow power query --

We encountered an error during evaluation. Details: Access to this resource from your network was denied.

We're getting the same error, also a gov user.  All of our dataflows in non-premium workspaces are failing interactively or via refresh.  If it helps, we found that our Premium workspaces are all working fine.

I just submitted a ticket, I suspect this is a large issue that they just haven't announced (even though it's already been going a day or two it would seem...).  I'd suggest submitting a ticket if you can, or influence your admins to do it if you can't.

Did you solve this already? Im having the same issues

In our case, we reported it to Microsoft, they acknowledged there was a bug and they fixed it within a couple of days.  The issue for us appeared specific to gov cloud though.

impee

All of the data flows are no longer working for my organization as well. I cannot create / recreate them. Also data flows connecting to the dataverse no longer function.

When trying to create a new one or update one with a new connection -- there is this issue: APIs: connectionInScope.

impee_1-1713919487683.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors