Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bhenry
Frequent Visitor

Home Page Changed Format

I noticed a change on the display of my powerbi home page.  I no longer see an option at the top to click between all content, content and datasets in a workspace.  The colors also have disappeared - used to be purple for content and orange for datasets.  Is this a permanent change or something I can do to get the old look back?

Home page screenshotHome page screenshot

4 REPLIES 4
cassidy
Power Participant
Power Participant

Haven't seen it yet, but not looking forward to it.

They can't give us Folders to allow orginization of Workspaces (#2 all time "Idea" at 7+ years old), but sure, take away the few options we have to understand our Workspace.
https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=be572456-42e5-467f-9f93-38be4a64cb80

charade

I don't understand why they would remove the coloured icons - it all looks the same now.  Is there a way to change it back?

charade

oh I have been searching the web to find out if something is wrong - it just looks wrong now

DouglasFeitosa
Advocate I
Advocate I

I didn't understand this change, it's awful to find my stuff now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors