Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

zachthefrank
Frequent Visitor

Git integration issues after Active Directory Password change

Hi all,

Up until Friday I had a working Git integration. But then I had to do an Active Directory password change. Now all of my objects read as not synced. When I click on source control I get an error with a meaningless and unsearchable code. When I try to adjust the setting on the connection it says there are no branches available. And if I disconnect the workspace hoping to reconnect, it says there are no Organizations available for me to select. Anyone know how to change/reset/relink your Azure Devops account or another way to resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinChant
Regular Visitor

Have you signerd out of both services and back in again to refresh the credentials?

sam004

verify that your repository settting are correctly configured and synchronized properly especially for branch visibility access permission. 

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zachthefrank ,

This might be caused by a mismatch between your credentials and the ones stored by Git or Azure DevOps. Here are some possible solutions you can try:

• Check if you have a credential helper setup by running git config credential.helper in your terminal. If your remote URL is an HTTPS one, the wrong credentials might have been cached by the helper. You can either update the credentials. Can't push local git to Azure DevOps git repo because of Authentication Failed, but for correct pass...
  • If you’re using personal access tokens (PATs) to authenticate with Azure DevOps, make sure your token has not expired or been revoked. You can create a new token or manage your existing ones from the web portal. You can also use Git Credential Manager to generate tokens automatically when you sign in to Azure DevOps. Authenticate with your Git repos - Azure Repos | Microsoft Learn
  • If you’re using SSH keys to authenticate with Azure DevOps, make sure your key is valid and has the correct permissions. You can test your SSH connection by running ssh -T git@ssh.dev.azure.com in your terminal. You can also add or remove SSH keys from the web portal. Use SSH key authentication - Azure Repos | Microsoft Learn
  • If you’re using OAuth to authenticate with Azure DevOps, make sure that the third-party application access via OAuth option is set to ON in your organization settings. You can access this option from the Security > Policies section of the web portal. 

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

If it does not help, please provide more details .

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks, unfortunately that did not work. This is the same as this issue - Git integration errors after Active Directory pass... - Microsoft Fabric Community.

I also added it hear for great community visibility in case another user had suggestions or a fix. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors