Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Italo_Revoredo

Establecer fechas en el infome de metricas de uso

Estimados , en el informe de uso, actualmente se tiene un rango de fecha establecido, que es de 23 enero hasta el 22 de febrero. Quisiera que el rango fuera más actual, que se hace? Gracias.Metricas.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiandat-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Italo_Revoredo ,

You can change the time period on the Report usage page, such as to calculate week-over-week or biweekly trends. In the lower left corner of the Report usage page, you can set the earliest and latest date for which usage data is available for the selected report.

Another option is to use a relative date range filter in the Power BI report so that you can set a dynamic date range that updates automatically.

Below is the official link will help you:

Create a relative date slicer or filter in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Xianda Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Gracias por su repsuesta, no he podido aplicar la solución. 

No puedo seleccionar la fecha de las métricas, primero porque no me deja hacerlo directamente. La potra opción planteada tampoco puedo hacerla porque no me sale nada en la parte inferior izquierda que me permita configurar un nuevo rango.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors