Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

fellipe777

It is not possible to find any correspondence in Send To

Hello,

When I try add an email It is not possible to find any correspondence, when entering an valid email to trigger alerts.

below image:

fellipe777_0-1700578310092.png

At the top a message is shown, we encountered an error processing your request, if you continue to face this problem, please contact support or raise it in the data activator forum on the Microsoft Fabric Community

2 REPLIES 2
fellipe777

Thanks for your attention James, I had some setbacks but I'll share the information as soon as possible.

jameshutton
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hello @fellipe777 

Looks like you're experiencing two separate problems. 

1) Regarding "error processing your request": are you still receiving this message? If so, would you be so kind as to send me the URL to your trigger? Just paste the address that's in your browser when you have the trigger open. I will get the engineers to take a look at the logs. You can DM it to me by clicking my username in the in the message header  above, then clicking "send this user a private message."

2) Regarding the email address not being found: note that we only support individual email addresses (not distribution lists), and they must be internal (i.e. within your org). Did the email address you were entering meet both criteria? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors