Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Report Last Launched Date of Power Automate Flows and PowerBI reports

Hi all,

is there a way to generate a report of all Power Automate Flows and PowerBI reports with their Last Launched date?

Our CoE does not provide such information, only for PowerApps.

Any hints or help appreciated!

Kind regards

2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I thought that with what they put on this blog I would be able to do it, but I was wrong.

I have made a flow, which goes through all the rows of the Flows table (admin_flow) of the CoE Starter Kit and for each of them, I make a call to the custom connector that I have created, but unfortunately, it fails in most of them. The flow cannot be off, otherwise the call to the custom connector fails. In addition to this, there are some flows that, despite launching the process with a Power Platform Administrator user, fail because they don't have permissions.

These are the errors I get on some flows:

{
  "error": {
    "code": "ConnectionAuthorizationFailed",
    "message": "The caller object id is 'xxxxxxxxx'. Connection 'xxxxxxxx' to 'shared_logicflows' cannot be used to activate this flow, either because this is not a valid connection or because it is not a connection you have access permission for. Either replace the connection with a valid connection you can access or have the connection owner activate the flow, so the connection is shared with you in the context of this flow."
  }
}

In another one I get this other message: 

{
  "error": {
    "code": "InsufficientFlowPermissions",
    "message": "User does not have sufficient permissions for flow 'xxxxxxxxxxx'"
  }
}

If you use the BYODL version of the CoE Starter Kit this does work, but at the moment they don't have it very fine, so we have gone back to the Cloud Flows version.

christinepayton
Super User
Super User

Are you sure the Power BI report that comes with CoE doesn't show this? I don't have it installed right now so can't check, but I do vaguely recall it having a way to show you inactive flows at the very least. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.