Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anatolii
Regular Visitor

"show data point as table" in Power BI Mobile

Hi All !

I have simple matrix report. In Power BI desktop and published Web when I right-click on any matrix value, I can see "show data point as table" item in the menu that appears.
But in the Power BI mobile (iphone, ipad , android) if I tap on the value, only the tooltip appears. How can I find "show data point as table" in mobile ?

Thanks in advance,

Anatolii

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anatolii ,

Currently there is no "Show data point as table" feature in the Power BI Mobile Apps.

You can submit an idea and vote for it:  Ideas .

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anatolii
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-stephen-msft ,

thanks for clarifying the situation. I will try submit this idea to Power Bi  ideas.

Best Regards,

Anatoliy

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

hey @Anatolii ,

Each visual has header with "..." at the right corner. when you tap on that, you will see some actions you can perform on the visual, "Show as table" should be one of the actions. 

Thanks, Mayafile.jpeg

Thanks Maya !

Of course I can  see "..." at the right corner of visual header and I can see  "Show as a table" as item of the menu . But unfortunately it applies to the whole matrix  but not to the specific value in the table that I wrote about.

We are talking about item "Show data point as table" , not "Show as a table" and only in the Power BI mobile.

Thanks,

Anatolii

Hi @Anatolii ,

Currently there is no "Show data point as table" feature in the Power BI Mobile Apps.

You can submit an idea and vote for it:  Ideas .

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors