Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

problem to sincronize with server

Hello team

i am having problems to sincronze some dataset (powerbi portal)  with my server (gateway connector)

the system send me this message :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refresh failed:

PBI_RODRIGO_FIGUEROA has failed to refresh.
Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_GatewayOverloadedConcurrency","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_GatewayOverloadedConcurrency","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: BI BI_CALENDARIO.

Next refresh for PBI_RODRIGO_FIGUEROA is scheduled for May 12, 2023 17:00 UTC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any know i can resolve this ?

Hi @JonatanSR 

If you refresh manually will you have this problem? At what point does this problem occur? What version of gateway do you have?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @JonatanSR 

If you refresh manually will you have this problem? At what point does this problem occur? What version of gateway do you have?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao