Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Recent update to Power BI deployment pipelines is harder to use with flat icons

I think the new Power BI deployment pipelines UI/UX that removed the colorful icons for reports, datasets, and dashboards is harder to use. The new "line drawing" icons require more attention to differentiate between the different types of assets. Could you add colors to the line drawing icons?

Hi @benv ,

Sorry it‘s by desgin.

If you would like to suggest  feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @benv ,

Sorry it‘s by desgin.

If you would like to suggest  feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

zwyatt
Frequent Visitor

Well, I'd love it if the Support Team could, at the very least, provide information on how to change the default filter settings to only include REPORTS on the list, when the workspace is accessed. This update is confusing the heck out of my user and, more importantly, frustrating leadership. 
Thanks, 

slingy_
Frequent Visitor

I totally agree about the icons being changed and the colours being remove. They've taken something that worked fine and made it worse. If they're going to make it monotone they should have made the icons contrast with each other more in some other way. Perhaps the development team should spend more time adding funcionality that people want rather than working on things that make the product worse and no one wants.

This isn't very helpful:

slingy__0-1685665674674.png