Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Problem accessing power Automate via Power BI

Hello

Last week I published the following article:

For a month now, I've been unable to access Power Automate via Power BI (see attached photos). I used to be able to access it without any problems.
My colleagues have the same problem. Do you have any idea where this fault might be coming from?
Thank you for your help

Maxime

max35_0-1691579846094.png

max35_1-1691579845986.png

Someone suggested the following solution, which worked when I tested it.

Make sure you have sign-in power bi and that use has power automate access. 

change setting
Go to File-> Options and settings -> Options -> Security Option -> and check : Use My Default browser( Visible after scroll)

if needed, clear the cache of the default browser.

However, as of this morning, it doesn't work any more, even though I've redone the same procedure. Do you have any idea what could be causing this problem?

Thank you

Maxime

Hi @max35 ,

I did a simple test and it works fine with me.

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @max35 ,

I did a simple test and it works fine with me.

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn