Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Gauge Showing Different on the Cloud than Desktop

Today I discovered what appears to either be a bug or some other form of abnormally. The maximum value on a gauge is correct on my desktop but on the cloud Power BI service it appears to have been multiplied by 10. See screenshots below.

Desktop:

ChrisE15890c_0-1711561880254.png

Cloud:

ChrisE15890c_1-1711561917847.png

Anyone else ever see this behavior? I tried setting the data lables display units to "none" instead of "auto" but this did not resolve the issue. The value is not a measure, it is a simple distinct count for the corresponding records.

Thanks

Chris

Hi  @ChrisE15890c 

This issue will be fixed in next release . Please test after the version update, thank you for your cooperation!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @ChrisE15890c 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi  @ChrisE15890c 

This issue will be fixed in next release . Please test after the version update, thank you for your cooperation!

Best Regards,

ChrisE15890c
Frequent Visitor

Awesome thank you so much for the timely updates!