Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

New slicer isn't retaining the selections after a bookmark view change

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been noticed, but when you use the new slicer in a bookmark, the slicer conditions are not retained when changing across bookmarks. Changing the slicer back to the old style resolves the issue.

Hi  @SteveD ,

Are you using the latest version of Power BI Desktop? Please provide your version information and some detailed screenshots of the error (be careful not to include sensitive information) to describe the problem.
I tried to do a simple test but it doesn't seem to reproduce the problem, any more information would be great.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @SteveD ,

Are you using the latest version of Power BI Desktop? Please provide your version information and some detailed screenshots of the error (be careful not to include sensitive information) to describe the problem.
I tried to do a simple test but it doesn't seem to reproduce the problem, any more information would be great.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

SteveD
Advocate II

Hi Caitlyn,

I have some additional information for you, and I have attached a small video demonstrating what's going on. The issue appears only in Power BI desktop, and I could not replicate the behaviour in the service.

This is the version details for desktop.

SteveD_0-1702885272261.png