Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

New Card Visual - Spacing between Callout Value and Label is different in Service vs Desktop

I am using the New Card Visual. I've noticed an issue where suddenly the spacing with some of my Card visuals has changed in the Service (it was working fine before - no changes on my side). This creates a huge gap between the Callout Value and the Label. Doesn't matter whether label is set to "Above" or "Below". In Desktop, the cards look fine.

In Desktop:

mostvp123_1-1699363121777.png

In Service:

mostvp123_0-1699363083815.png

I've tested extensively, and the issue seems to be linked to the Cards -> Image -> Size setting, when image is set to Position Right or Left. The larger the image (in my case anywhere above 70 px), the larger the gap (in the Service only). Starting from scratch with a new card does not fix the issue.
This wasn't happening before. I'm using Desktop Version: 2.122.1066.0 64-bit (October 2023).

Thanks for the help 🙂

Hi @mostvp123 ,

This issue has been fixed, please check and retry it. Thanks!

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi  @mostvp123 ,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @mostvp123 ,

This issue has been fixed, please check and retry it. Thanks!

Best regards.

y5famfnatudu
Helper III

@v-xiaoyan-msft Unfortnately, it's not resolved, the new card's padding is a total mess