Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue: changes in report applied to others but only not apply to me (in Power BI service)

It is really odd. When the developer made changes on report and uploaded to Power BI service, I can only see some of those changes when I access the report, but others have no problem to see all of them.

For example, the developer added few new filters and enable multiple selection for a fitler.

I can see those new filters but the multiple selection is still not available.

ryanli1982_0-1684374867862.png

However, for other users, they have no issue to use multiple selection for that filter, while using the same hyper link.

ryanli1982_1-1684374867510.png

I have tried to clear the catches in my browser, use Chrome and Edge, and log out the Power BI service.

I even uninstalled my Power BI desktop, but none of them works.

Can someone kindly share how I may fix this issue?

Hi @ryanli1982 

It depends on your slicer settings. Please check it in your report . You need to turn on the multi-select one for you to be able to select multiple values at the same time .

vyetao1msft_0-1684476875891.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @ryanli1982 

It depends on your slicer settings. Please check it in your report . You need to turn on the multi-select one for you to be able to select multiple values at the same time .

vyetao1msft_0-1684476875891.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

ryanli1982

Hi Ailsa, thanks for your reply. I do not have access to edit the Power BI report. I am just an end user. Also, this issue only happen in my end, the other end users have no issue seeing multi-select filter. 😞