Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Filter problem in Data View

Hi Team,

I am unable to filter the data in data view as the height of the filter is not auto adjustable to screen size or resolution, I guess

Kzohaib823_0-1660388436694.png

Hi @Kzohaib823 

Regarding the function of the date filters in the data view, the current August version of Desktop has many problems and is not recommended for the time being . You can roll back to the July version and wait until the August version is stable before using it .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
MAYOD
Regular Visitor

I'm seeing the same issue since the August update. Filter drop-down will generate with the OK/Cancel buttons below the bottom of the screen, or with the drop-down partially off the left or right of the screen depending on where the column I'm trying to filter is placed horizontally on the screen.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Kzohaib823 

Regarding the function of the date filters in the data view, the current August version of Desktop has many problems and is not recommended for the time being . You can roll back to the July version and wait until the August version is stable before using it .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao